We're off to Cobourg beach again on Saturday; another tournament = fun in the sun for the boy, the girl and Daryn and I.
Our only complaint about last weekend was the lack of beach-appropriate road tunage; our playlist selections just didn't cut it. This weekend we're shaping up and getting our musical shit together (and indulging my inner 'tween with more than one track).
Loading* to the iPod right now:
- 22 | Taylor Swift
- Cruise | Florida Georgia Line featuring Nelly
- Here's to Never Growing Up | Avril Lavigne
- Stutter | Marianas Trench
- C'mon | Ke$ha
- Scream and Shout | will.i.am featuring Britney Spears
- Starships | Nicki Minaj
- True Love | Pink
- Radioactive | Imagine Dragons
- Blurred Lines | Robin Thicke featuring T.I. & Pharrell
*The family wishes me to tell you that the musical selections are entirely mine. It's me that finds bubble-gum snapping, teen angst and country twang appealing: Daryn and J are a bit more "hard core" and "gritty" and A just suffers mostly in silence. Really, this playlist is just for me. And now for you. You're welcome.