12 July 2013

Playlist | Beach Bums


We're off to Cobourg beach again on Saturday; another tournament = fun in the sun for the boy, the girl and Daryn and I.

Our only complaint about last weekend was the lack of beach-appropriate road tunage; our playlist selections just didn't cut it. This weekend we're shaping up and getting our musical shit together (and indulging my inner 'tween with more than one track). 

Loading* to the iPod right now:
  1. 22 | Taylor Swift
  2. Cruise | Florida Georgia Line featuring Nelly
  3. Here's to Never Growing Up | Avril Lavigne
  4. Stutter | Marianas Trench
  5. C'mon | Ke$ha
  6. Scream and Shout | will.i.am featuring Britney Spears
  7. Starships | Nicki Minaj
  8. True Love | Pink
  9. Radioactive | Imagine Dragons
  10. Blurred Lines | Robin Thicke featuring T.I. & Pharrell

*The family wishes me to tell you that the musical selections are entirely mine. It's me that finds bubble-gum snapping, teen angst and country twang appealing: Daryn and J are a bit more "hard core" and "gritty" and  A just suffers mostly in silence. Really, this playlist is just for me. And now for you. You're welcome.