27 February 2013

Inspiration Gallery #18 | Hawaiian Tropic

Dudes, it's cold outside. It's snowy sometimes and rainy other times, and always grey. I call it like I see it, and this weather is sort of gross.

It's time's like these that I find myself craving colour. In the midst of an office redecoration, I'm having to hold myself back from painting every wall Tahitian blue (which would be a disaster, since what I really want is red, white and wood!)

But restraining myself from splashing the tropics up on my office walls doesn't mean I can't indulge in tropical daydreams, right. Just check out how these juicy colours make all these rooms an instant mood-lifter!

~ Don't Worry, Be Happy ~

~ Daisy Lane ~


~ Pineapple Express ~
~ Margaritaville ~
~ Purple Rain ~
~ Tutti Frutti ~
~ Beach Boy Blues ~

~ Welcome to the Jungle ~

yeah, I went there. just for fun


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8