29 March 2011

Inspiration Gallery #2 | Mellow Yellow

I don't know whether my most recent obsession has its roots in my craving for springtime and sunshine, but lately I am everywhere noticing - and loving - the color yellow!

How can you go wrong with bright, cheery bursts of lemon, citrus, butter, mustard or golden sunshine?  There is never a wrong way to embrace yellow: i
ncorporate just one or two elements in your room for a zingy, eye-catching display, or wrap yourself in all four walls and just try to get the smile off your face each day.  I will definitely be diving in to the trend this season: those dotted ice cream bowls are calling my name!

Modernist Bowls
ice cream bowls available through West Elm
photo via Mostaza Seed featuring Cow Parsley wallpaper by Cole & Son


photo via Interior Design Trends

Yellow & White Buffalo Plaid Infinity Scarf
photo via Etsy.com: remixedbyjacki

Bananas Oxfords Shoe Size 8 1/2 yellow canvas lace up oxford
photo via Etsy.com: FabulousDresses

Spring 2011 fashion finds - photo via Sensational Color.com

photo via Decor8